Elder Tanner Hammond

Elder Tanner Hammond

Thursday, September 3, 2015

Week 2: Settling In

Hello all! 

TIme is starting to fly by and I am loving it. 

My district is getting along super well and we haven't had any problems! :) We bought a little basketball hoop and have been dunking on each other haha. :) 

Well, last P-Dday we went to this really old ancient palace! It was super cool but I only got pictures out front because they don't let you take pics inside! The picture outside the palace is with Elder Reese (WR at Lone Peak) and Elder Gearig (QB at Bingham). They are super cool and we always have a good time. The other one is of my companions at the park from the first week. 

Elder Allen (my week 2 companion at the park) and I taught this lady who was Budist and we gave her a Book of Mormon. She has lived in Spain her whole life. She didn't want the Book at first but I bore my testimony about it and she totally changed her mind! The spirit was undeniable. We both had tears in our eyes by the end of it as we were walking away. I am so happy to be here. 

The homesickness is gone, but that doesn't mean I dont miss and love all of you. I hope all is well. My companion and I are
teaching 2 new investigators and we have already taught both of them the 1st, 2nd and 3rd lesson! We are getting so much better at speaking Spanish. The improvement that I have seen in myself is incredible! Not only language wise but also spiritually! 

Time is short on the computers so i have to go now. Please stay safe and don't forget to read the Book of Mormon and pray often! Feel free to keep me in your prayers too ;) haha I love you all! 

Hasta la proxima mañana! 

With a lot of love, 
Elder Hammond.


Elder Beckstrom, Elder Smith and Elder Hammond on PDay.  
Elder Hammond, Elder Smith and Elder Wahlster (all from Woods Cross High School) at the airport getting to travel together to Spain.


At the park teaching and serving the people of Spain.  

God's Team at a Spanish palace:  Elder Reese (WR at Lone Peak), Elder Hammond (QB at Woods Cross) and Elder Gearing (QB at Bingham).  

No comments:

Post a Comment