Elder Tanner Hammond

Elder Tanner Hammond

Monday, February 13, 2017

Week 77: Deja Vu 🙃

This past week was a great week! 

I'll start off by saying what happened back home cuz it's short & sweet and I'm stoked about it. On Wednesday I got an email from the old man & mama bear saying that I received a full ride scholarship to go down and play QB at Dixie State University! 🙌🏻 It's crazy to think that the dream of playing college football just became a huge reality and I'm so stoked for this blessing and opportunity I have to continue playing footbal at DSU 🏈💯 😇💰.

Our week of missionary work was really good!! We found a few new people to teach. We've been contacting people in the streets a lot more and we've found a couple solid investigators by doing so! 

Saturday - we had interviews with President and mine went well. We talked a lot about how to finish my mission strong. He gave me a lot of good insight on what to do and a lot of helpful things. He's a good man. :)  During my interview it honestly hit me like a truck that my time of being a full time missionary for this church is coming to an end and it's approaching quickly. 😅😩 It's absolutely crazy to think about. President talked a lot about going home and what life will be like and how important the temple is for the future. Yes, it was trunky.  

We also met with Bridget finally!!!! We talked about the Gospel of Jesus Christ and the things we have to do to gain eternal life. We read in 2 Nephi 31 with her and we invited her to be baptized and she accepted for the 18th of March!!! It was such an awesome lesson and a great way to end a dooooope week!!! She told us she really wants to gain her own testimony and that she hasn't been the best at doing her part cuz she's been sick and busy but she knows she needs to do her part to receive the blessings :) It was a way good lesson! 

😂 I love you all and hope you have a WONDERFUL week! You'll hear from me in another short 7 days. 😛 

Much love.
Trailblazin' 😉
Elder T Boyyy 💰✌🏻

Lunch at a members house yesterday 


No comments:

Post a Comment