Elder Tanner Hammond

Elder Tanner Hammond

Monday, February 20, 2017

Week 78: ๐Ÿš€๐Ÿ”ฑ๐Ÿ’ 

Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey :)

Hi everyone!! I sure hope that everyone is swell. I'm swell.

Well let's see where to start... we travelled a lot haha. It started in Tuesday when my homie Elder Layton was here in Fuen for a meeting, and he left his bag in the office. He caught a train to Malaga (40 mins) so that he could catch a bus to Murcia (8 hours). So we knew if he didn't get his bag, it'd be a while until he saw it again. ๐Ÿ˜‚ SO being the total homie I am (and wanting to see him again lol), I offered to catch the 40 minute train ride to Malaga to give him his
bag before his bus left. His bus left @ 4:30, and we got to the bus at 4:28. call me Mr. Clutch ๐Ÿ’ฏ. Yay!  He got his bag before he left so that was good.

Then on Thursday, I had a district leader training in Malaga. It was a really good meeting. I got some good insights and whatnot. :) Later that night, we were on our way home with President Andersen, and I got a call from a kid who just got home from his mission like two weeks ago and he told me
that one of the families in our ward has a kid who is 10 years old and isn't baptized but he wants to get baptized now! We talked to his parents yesterday at church and set up a cita with them for tomorrow night so we're excited to see how it goes! I'll keep you guys updated. :)

Do you guys remember that couple Gonzolo & Kelsey who we taught about a month and a half ago and the wife is from Michigan? Well, we finally got in to teach them again! Last time they had a ton of questions about everything. We answered most of them, but this time they had even more questions! Sooooo many different things hahaha. Anyway, we started off by teaching the restoration, but about mid way through the discussion we got talking about the Plan of Salvation. We talked a ton about the Celestial Kingdom and how we can get there and have true and everlasting happiness. :) They both said they want to find the truth, and do what it takes to get there and be together forever. While talking about that, we got back on topic about Joseph smith and we taught them the rest of the restoration and the Book of Mormon. It was a way solid lesson and we set up another lesson for two Saturdays from now. :)

Bridget and Leonor are both doing really well.. we couldn't meet with Bridget, but we met with Leonor on Friday! Her kids were going absolutely zoinks when we got there so I decided to call an audible and change the lesson to an activity I've learned about prayer. :) It turned out really well and Leonor actually really liked it as well so it was good. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Other things that happened this week: 


  • We met with a guy named Victor who is from Bolivia and has a decent amount of potential! We will be meeting with him on Wednesday so that's good. :)
  • We had a zone conference in Malaga on Friday and it was another really long but good conference. Luckily I didn't get chosen to speak again. ๐Ÿ˜… #1&DUN
  • JASON WARD SHOWED UP IN FUENGIROLA YESTERDAY FOR CHURCH AND IT WAS SO FREAKIN' AWESOME TO SEE HIM. HEY GUY!!!! Thanks for the visit J, can't wait to see you again in a short 4. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Well kin, I love you all, and I hope you're all wonderful. Let me know if I can do anything for ya, cuz you know I'm always here for you ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’ฐ

HAVE A GREAT WEEK TALKTOYALLIN7 ๐Ÿ’ฏ

Much love.
Zoo Wee Mama,
T Hammy ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿค“

Conference with our tiny zone

JW! Haircuts plus, V6, Hey Guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment