Elder Tanner Hammond

Elder Tanner Hammond

Thursday, January 5, 2017

Week 70: Short and Sweet. I'm Training! Happy New Year!



HEY LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!

Well, I talked to the fam bam yesterday so I don't have a ton to say for a whole letter, but I just want to wish you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR this upcoming week! I can't believe it's like literally 2017... I'm looking forward to a lot of big things happening in 2017. I also want to thank everyone who sent me packages!!! Ah! You guys are the best and I love you all so much. I hope your Christmas was grand, and 2016 goes out with a 💥.

Soooo... some stuff about my week right quick. We met with a new home boy from Columbia named Cristian who is 21 years old. We showed up to the cita with him and he got very excited to meet us. He like hugged me! Hahahaha! It was so funny. So he goes on and tells me that he wants to be a missionary and I was like, "Okay, first we need to teach you everything and then you have to get baptized AND THEN you can go on a mission." And then he says, "K! Sick! So when am I getting baptized?? Haha! I was like, "Now man! Let's go!" So we are going to be meeting with him again soon and I'm excited for that! :)

Also, as the subject says, I'm going to be getting my first hijo! I'll be training a brand new missionary and he won't know any Spanish. He is coming straight from the good 'ol USA to the MTC to me. I pick him up on Wednesday and so I'll be sure to get some pics for next week! Wish me luck! 😬

Thursday Hermana Burrell and I did our dance/song (no touching) in the talent show, and as presumed we killed it! 😛 Hahaha! It was so fun and everyone loved it! The music was a little loud but I mean other than that and my shirt coming untucked we did a really good job and it was fun! :)

I love you ALL so much, have a great end of the year and you'll hear from me next year! HAVE A GREAT WEEK AND MAY GOD RAIN BLESSINGS ON ALL OF YOU HUMANS!

Much love.
Trizzainin'
E. Tan Ham :)

The zone in Malaga on Christmas Eve

We went to an aquarium today for PDay before we came to Malaga. It was dope! We played mini golf and I won! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment